Posted by Adm
- Media relations – earning positive news coverage for your company, its products, services, leaders, experts, opinions and ideas
- Social media – managing your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media programs
- Spokesperson training – teaching you how to ace interviews and stay on message
- Crisis communications management – developing a crisis plan and protecting your company and its reputation during a crisis
- Internet reputation management – cleaning up negative reviews and websites from search engine results
- Company naming and branding – putting together the right image for your business
- Thought leadership – helping your company’s leaders become known as industry visionaries
- Public speaking engagements – spreading your brand message by booking your company’s leaders as speakers
- Award entry and recognition – earning you and your company the attention you deserve
- Special projects and misc. – let’s get it done.
*Note: This is information only and do not reflect World Wide Vital Marketing & Public Relations Inc. fees.